Cameron Y. S. Lee, DMD MD PHD MBA MPH
Dr. Cameron Y.S. Lee completed residency training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the prestigious University of Illinois/Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. In his final year of surgical residency, Dr. Lee was appointed to the coveted position of Chief Surgical Resident. The surgical practice is committed to providing excellent patient care, surgical research in the area of oral and maxillofacial surgery, continuing education and community service. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Lee specializes in surgery of the face, mouth and jaws.
A recognized national and international leader in the area of reconstruction of the jaws and implant surgery, Dr. Lee is a manuscript reviewer for several peer-reviewed maxillofacial radiology, surgery and implant journals. His leading-edge research in bone biology and integrating 3D reconstruction of the jaws with cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) and digital stereolithic models has resulted in advances in jaw reconstruction and guided surgery that resulted in publication in several peer-reviewed implant surgery journals. Dr. Lee has the unique qualification and distinction as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon having completed formal fellowship training in regenerative medicine with an emphasis on platelet rich plasma/platelet rich fibrin, growth factors and stem cell therapy.
Academically, Dr. Lee holds the faculty title of Adjunct Clinical Professor of Surgery at Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, PA. Although Dr. Lee is a full-time private practice surgeon, he is committed to improving patient care through leading edge research. He has authored more than 75 scientific articles in peer reviewed professional journals. Dr. Lee is a Fellow and Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists that is the largest implant organization in the world dedicated to the science of dental implantology.
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD): Washington University School of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine (MD): Saint Christopher’s College of Medicine
- Doctor of Philosophy (PHD): Touro University International College of Health Sciences
- Master of Science (MS) in Advanced Biotechnology: The John’s Hopkins University
- Master of Science (MS) in Information and Knowledge Strategy: Columbia University in the City of New York
- Master of Science (MSEd) in Medical Education: University of Pennsylvania Graduate School of Education and The Perelman School of Medicine
- Master of Public Health (MPH): Kaplan University College of Health Sciences
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Trident University College of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Zoology: University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Surgical Residency: Advanced Educational Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency. University of Illinois at Chicago/Cook County Hospital
- Diplomate and Fellow in Oral Implantology. International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate. American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow. American Dental Society of Anesthesiologist
- Graduate Certificate in Pain Medicine. University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine
- Certificate in Human Resource Management. Cornell University